Love em or hate em, they do some real good stuff. So here’s a yum smoothie I made earlier, filled with vitamin C, metabolism speeding and skin clearing properties for summer.
What went in:
- A handful of frozen cranberries.
- A little pour of soya milk.
- Four tablespoons yoghurt.
- One teaspoon honey.
- A good trickle of agave syrup.
- A little green tea.
And then blend!
So here’s what it does:
- Cranberries – boosts immunity, anti aging, aids weight loss
- Soya milk – muscle food, helps create red blood cells, acne controller
- Yoghurt – more muscle food, helps digestive system
- Honey – reduces risk of cancer, good for your skin, heals wounds, boosts energy
- Agave Syrup – detoxes the body, helps weight loss, clears skin
- Green tea – anti-oxidant, increases metabolism, protects your liver
Try it! It does so much with so little!